Dyrholaey, Island.

Book and travel safe with Vulkan Travel

With fantastic landscapes, open spaces and a unique range of attractions and activities, Iceland is the perfect destination for your next trip in 2021. As we have free cancellation and rebooking on all trips, it is also completely safe to book a trip today.

ICELAND IS OPEN - EXPERIENCE ICELAND IN 2021

Iceland has opened up its borders. All travelers who have been vaccinated or those who have had covid-19 can now travel to Iceland without undergoing tests or quarantine. In both cases, however, certificates that meet the Icelandic Government's criteria must be presented.

  • For other travelers, the requirement for double corona tests with a five-day quarantine still applies. The first test is done on arrival in Iceland. Then you have to be quarantined for 5 days before you can do the second test. All tests are free. 
  • Direct flights from Belfast (BHD), Bristol (BRS), Edinburgh (EDI), London Gatwick (LGW), London Heathrow (LHR), London Luton (LTN), Glasgow (GLA) and Manchester (MAN). Connecting flights from other airports in the UK also available.
  • Most activities run as usual and all our suppliers have taken measures to minimize the spread of infection and can sometimes have special restrictions due to the coronavirus.
  • Restaurants are open until 21:00, but bars, nightclubs, swimming pools and gyms are close.

Iceland does its utmost to ensure that you as a visitor have a safe and fantastic stay. Iceland is a country that has been mentioned as a role model in the international press for its handling of reducing the spread of the coronavirus. All companies have increased their safety and cleaning routines as a result of the corona. As a visitor, you are expected to follow local government restrictions and recommendations to protect yourself and others.

Unique experiences await you in Iceland. Few other countries in the world can boast such diversity of experiences as Iceland. Here you can explore nature with the most amazing wonders in the world! This year you also have the opportunity to enjoy Iceland with fewer visitors - and at greatly reduced prices!

Jardbodin in Myvatn, Iceland.

BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE 

Your security is our biggest concern. We want you as a customer to feel safe and well taken care of. We guarantee knowledge, expertise and flexible conditions that allow you to feel safe along the whole journey. Right now we offer everyone who books a trip with us improved cancellation and rebooking conditions, which means:

Right now! Free cancellation or rebooking until 30 days prior to departure for all our trips. If you want to cancel during this period, you will receive a full refund. You can also choose to rebook the package holiday free of charge up to 30 days before departure. You can change the trip, accommodation, day of arrival or length of trip. So now you can plan your vacation with total confidence!

All our trips fall under the Package Travel Act, which serves primarily to ensure a minimum level of consumer protection for package holidays. When purchasing a package travel from Vulkan Travel, you as a traveler are covered by our required travel guarantee that we as a company has lodged with the Swedish Legal, Financial and Administrative Services Agency.

With the current world situation taken into account, there are two possible scenarios when you book a trip with us. Either it is free to travel and you can go on your long-awaited trip, or it is not possible to travel (Iceland is closed or the FCO advises against travel to Iceland). If this should happen, free rebooking to another travel date applies. There is also a possibility to use the amount paid for a future holiday or receive a refund.

Upon booking you pay 20% of the total amount and the remaining 80% is payable a minimum of 30 days prior to departure.

Our trips are covered by the Government travel guarantee. This means that you receive full compensation if any part of your package fails to materialise – for example if an organiser, airline or hotel is declared bankrupt.

These conditions apply to new bookings from October 5, 2020, and onwards. For private and group travel for 10 people or more, special conditions apply.

Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland.

FREQUENT QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Here are our answers to some of the most frequent questions we get that may be helpful to know when planning your vacation to Iceland 2021.
 

Right now! Free cancellation or rebooking until 30 days prior to departure for all our trips. If you want to cancel during this period, you will receive a full refund. You can also choose to rebook the package holiday free of charge up to 30 days before departure. You can change the trip, accommodation, day of arrival or length of trip. So now you can plan your vacation with total confidence!

All our trips fall under the Package Travel Act, which serves primarily to ensure a minimum level of consumer protection for package holidays. When purchasing a package travel from Vulkan Travel, you as a traveler are covered by our required travel guarantee that we as a company has lodged with the Swedish Legal, Financial and Administrative Services Agency.

With the current world situation taken into account, there are two possible scenarios when you book a trip with us. Either it is free to travel and you can go on your long-awaited trip, or it is not possible to travel (Iceland is closed or the FCO advises against travel to Iceland). If this should happen, free rebooking to another travel date applies. There is also a possibility to use the amount paid for a future holiday or receive a refund.

Upon booking you pay 20% of the total amount and the remaining 80% is payable a minimum of 30 days prior to departure.

Our trips are covered by the Government travel guarantee. This means that you receive full compensation if any part of your package fails to materialise – for example if an organiser, airline or hotel is declared bankrupt.

OUR ICELAND HOLIDAYS FOR 2021

Discover our fantastic holidays and book your dream Iceland holiday today!