With fantastic landscapes, open spaces and a unique range of attractions and activities, Iceland is the perfect destination for your next trip. As we have free rebooking on all trips, it is also completely safe to book your trip today.
Book and travel safe with Vulkan Travel
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Your security is our biggest concern. We want you as a customer to feel safe and well taken care of. We guarantee knowledge, expertise and flexible conditions that allow you to feel safe along the whole journey. Right now we offer everyone who books a trip with us improved terms and rebooking conditions.
Right now! Free rebooking until 30 days prior to departure for all our trips. You can choose to rebook the package holiday free of charge up to 30 days before departure. You can change the trip, accommodation, day of arrival or length of trip. So now you can plan your vacation with total confidence!
All our trips fall under the Package Travel Act, which serves primarily to ensure a minimum level of consumer protection for package holidays. When purchasing a package travel from Vulkan Travel, you as a traveler are covered by our required travel guarantee that we as a company has lodged with the Swedish Legal, Financial and Administrative Services Agency.
Upon booking you pay 30% of the total amount and the remaining 70% is payable a minimum of 30 days prior to departure.
Our trips are covered by the Government travel guarantee. This means that you receive full compensation if any part of your package fails to materialise – for example if an organiser, airline or hotel is declared bankrupt.
These conditions apply to new bookings from October 5, 2020, and onwards. For private and group travel for 10 people or more, special conditions apply.
ICELAND IS OPEN - EXPERIENCE ICELAND IN 2021
Iceland has opened up its borders. All travelers who have been vaccinated or those who have had covid-19 can now travel to Iceland without undergoing tests or quarantine. In both cases, however, certificates that meet the Icelandic Government's criteria must be presented.
- For other travelers, the requirement for double corona tests with a five-day quarantine still applies. The first test is done on arrival in Iceland. Then you have to be quarantined for 5 days before you can do the second test. All tests are free.
- Direct flights from Belfast (BHD), Bristol (BRS), Edinburgh (EDI), London Gatwick (LGW), London Heathrow (LHR), London Luton (LTN), Glasgow (GLA) and Manchester (MAN). Connecting flights from other airports in the UK also available.
- Most activities run as usual and all our suppliers have taken measures to minimize the spread of infection and can sometimes have special restrictions due to the coronavirus.
- Restaurants are open until 21:00, but bars, nightclubs, swimming pools and gyms are close.
Iceland does its utmost to ensure that you as a visitor have a safe and fantastic stay. Iceland is a country that has been mentioned as a role model in the international press for its handling of reducing the spread of the coronavirus. All companies have increased their safety and cleaning routines as a result of the corona. As a visitor, you are expected to follow local government restrictions and recommendations to protect yourself and others.
Unique experiences await you in Iceland. Few other countries in the world can boast such diversity of experiences as Iceland. Here you can explore nature with the most amazing wonders in the world! This year you also have the opportunity to enjoy Iceland with fewer visitors - and at greatly reduced prices!
FREQUENT QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here are our answers to some of the most frequent questions we get that may be helpful to know when planning your vacation to Iceland 2021.
For our package trips to Iceland, free rebooking is valid until 30 days prior to departure. You can choose to rebook the package trip free of charge. These conditions apply until further notice and apply to all our package trips to Iceland. These conditions apply to new bookings from September 14, 2021, and onwards.
Cancellation terms - Package trips
- More than 30 days before departure: cancellation fee 15% of the trip price* or free rebooking.
- 30-8 days before departure: cancellation fee 30% of the trip price*.
- 7-0 days before departure: no refund.
*In cases where the package includes airline tickets or hotel non-ref rooms then there is also full cost for these.
Conditions for cancellation of package trip if the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) should advise against travels to Iceland:
We always rely on the Foreign and Commonwealth Office´s (FCO) travel recommendations and follow the Package Travel Act. As long as there is no advice against travels to Iceland, all package holidays are operating as planned and our flexible rebooking and cancellation conditions apply.
- In case of cancellation as a result of advice against travels to Iceland from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO), free rebooking to another travel date applies. There is also a possibility to use the amount paid for a future holiday or receive a refund.
- We follow the Package Travel Act and rely on the Foreign and Commonwealth Office´s (FCO) travel recommendations, which we apply for bookings with less than 15 days prior to departure.
In case of cancellation as a result of advice against travels to Iceland from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO), free rebooking to another travel date applies. There is also a possibility to use the amount paid for a future holiday or receive a refund.
This is provided that you booked before the advice from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) came and that your departure date is or was planned during the time the FCO advises against travel.
OUR ICELAND HOLIDAYS FOR 2021
Discover our fantastic holidays and book your dream Iceland holiday today!