Bubbling of wanderlust? Then we have good news for you! Iceland is open again and it's time for new experiences. At reduced prices and improved terms and conditions, Iceland is the perfect destination for 2021
Special offers and Deals on our Iceland holidays
ABOUT OUR ICELAND HOLIDAYS FOR 2021
Iceland has opened up its borders. All travelers who have been vaccinated or those who have had covid-19 and have antibodies can now travel to Iceland. You can find more information about what applies to travel to Iceland here.
- Direct flights from Belfast (BHD), Bristol (BRS), Edinburgh (EDI), London Gatwick (LGW), London Heathrow (LHR), London Luton (LTN), Glasgow (GLA) and Manchester (MAN). Connecting flights from other airports in the UK are also available.
- Most activities will be carried out from 1 July 2021, but with fewer departures.
- Restaurants, swimming pools, spas, campsites and museums can now let in as many guests as they are allowed to.
- Restaurants may serve guests until 23:00. All guests must have left the local by midnight.
- Events can now be held for up to 150 visitors.
- As we currently have free cancellation and rebooking on all trips, it is also completely safe to book your trip today.
- All our suppliers have taken measures to minimize the spread of infection and can sometimes have special restrictions due to the coronavirus.
- Iceland is still an exclusive destination but gratifying for this year, we see price levels for accommodation and activities that are significantly lower than it has been in recent years. So take the opportunity to experience Iceland 2021!
- Right now! Special offers on our trips to Iceland, for 5 weeks starting from May 26, 2021.
Special offers on hotels
Here is a selection of the discounted hotels included in our holiday packages. Choose the hotel in Reykjavik that best suits your taste and budget! Everything at bargain prices.
EXPERIENCE MORE OF ICELAND 2021
Iceland is ready to be explored again. Discover 6 reasons to travel to Iceland in 2021.
EXPERIENCE MORE OF ICELAND 2021
FREQUENT QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Here are our answers to some of the most frequent questions we get that may be helpful to know when planning your vacation to Iceland 2021.
For our package trips to Iceland, free rebooking is valid until 30 days prior to departure. You can choose to rebook the package trip free of charge. These conditions apply until further notice and apply to all our package trips to Iceland. These conditions apply to new bookings from September 14, 2021, and onwards.
Cancellation terms - Package trips
- More than 30 days before departure: cancellation fee 15% of the trip price* or free rebooking.
- 30-8 days before departure: cancellation fee 30% of the trip price*.
- 7-0 days before departure: no refund.
*In cases where the package includes airline tickets or hotel non-ref rooms then there is also full cost for these.
Conditions for cancellation of package trip if the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) should advise against travels to Iceland:
We always rely on the Foreign and Commonwealth Office´s (FCO) travel recommendations and follow the Package Travel Act. As long as there is no advice against travels to Iceland, all package holidays are operating as planned and our flexible rebooking and cancellation conditions apply.
- In case of cancellation as a result of advice against travels to Iceland from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO), free rebooking to another travel date applies. There is also a possibility to use the amount paid for a future holiday or receive a refund.
- We follow the Package Travel Act and rely on the Foreign and Commonwealth Office´s (FCO) travel recommendations, which we apply for bookings with less than 15 days prior to departure.
In case of cancellation as a result of advice against travels to Iceland from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO), free rebooking to another travel date applies. There is also a possibility to use the amount paid for a future holiday or receive a refund.
This is provided that you booked before the advice from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) came and that your departure date is or was planned during the time the FCO advises against travel.
You are about to take the first step towards your dream trip to Iceland. We are a team of passionate Iceland specialists who work enthusiastically to give you the unforgettable "Experience in Iceland." You can contact us by phone, via our inquiry form or email us.
CONTACT US BY THE CONTACT FORM
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
We know that organizing a trip to Iceland can be overwhelming and time consuming, but we know Iceland inside and out and we will be with you all the way: before, during and after your trip. Let us help you organize your dream trip to Iceland today!