Experience Iceland 2020 like never before!
Experience Iceland 2020 - almost by yourself
If you are looking for a destination, not too far from home that can offer multiple things - open and vast spaces, amazing nature, unpolluted air, few tourists and infinite outdoor activities, - Iceland is your best choice. Now you have a unique opportunity to enjoy Icelands fantastic nature - almost for yourself. The Icelandic authorities expect 90% fewer tourists compared to 2019, which makes this a special year for visitors.
Iceland is now almost corona free
Iceland is one of the safest destinations in the world today with barely any new Covid-19 cases. As of now, only 8 people are held in quarantine since tested positive for Covid-19. Over 15% of the Icelandic population has been tested already, and aggressive scale testing on the general population is still ongoing. The Icelandic authorities have adopted a number of preventive measures to limit the spread of coronavirus in the country. Iceland is also a country that has good preparedness for dealing with crises, and is now mentioned as an example in international press for their handling of the corona virus.
Practical information - Traveling to Iceland 2020
- From 4 July, Iceland is exempt from the FCO advice against all non-essential international travel. Iceland opened its borders to tourists on 15 June.
- Tourists visiting Iceland can choose to get tested for the coronavirus upon arrival or quarantine for two weeks. Passengers will on arrival be charged ISK 11.000 for a single test. The test only costs ISK 9000 if you pay for it at least one day in advance. Childen born in 2005 or later are exempt from both testing and quarantine.
- Most activities go as usual and restaurants and outdoor pools are open. All our suppliers have taken measures to minimize the spread of infection and may sometimes have special restrictions due to the coronavirus.
Below you will find our special prices for this summer & autumn 2020
Iceland will not only have fewer tourists than usual during 2020, but great prices too! Thanks to great special offers from our partners in Iceland, we can offer you trips to lower prices than usual. This is why 2020 is the year to make your dream trip to Iceland come true!
- 5-20% lower prices on hotels in 2020.
- Self-drive holidays (Iceland Full Circle 7 and 10 nights with private facilities) have £155 - £225 lower prices per person in 2020.
- If you book a Self-drive holiday in 2020, you will be compensated for the Covid-19 test in Iceland! (11.000 ISK p.p)
- 5% discount on rental cars in 2020 via Europcar.
- All of our special offers will be included in our trips.
- Offers apply to new bookings and subject to availability.
Feel free to contact us!
Should you have questions about the best places to visit anything else, you are of course always welcome to contact us by phone or e-mail!