Whale Watching Express
You and your company will be taken on a boat trip to the whale watching area, which is located 20-30 minutes outside Reykjavik.
The boat offers great comfort, large outside viewing decks and a safe family environment. The friendly guides, along with the captain and crew, point out where to spot the whales and give interesting information about the different kinds of whales and seabirds you can expect to see.
The whales that we can spot on our tours on Faxaflói Bay are mainly 4 types – Minke Whales, White-Beaked Dolphins, Harbour Porpoises and Humpback Whales. We follow IceWhale’s code of conduct for responsible whale watching as we have great respect for the wildlife in the bay. We let the animals approach us and keep our distance so that we do not disturb their daily routine.
- Guided boat tour
- Warm floatable overalls for your comfort and safety
- Free ticket to try again in case of no sightings!
- Pickup in Reykjavik
- Period : All year, daily
- Requirements : No previous experience required.
- Difficulty : Suitable for everybody
- Product code : T02
- Other : The tour is dependent on weather and sightings cannot be guaranteed. In case of no sightings you will be offered a free ticket to try again.
- We recommend warm clothes and good footwear. Dont forget your camera!