We set off from Reykjavik’s Old Harbour and head out to Faxaflói Bay, where our experienced fishermen will usually spot fish in a flash!
If you haven’t been sea fishing before, don’t worry – it is very easy! Our crew will happily show you the ropes, advising you on bait and passing on their knowledge of the seas.
On our sea angling trips you have a good chance of catching cod, haddock, rockfish and pollock. Our sea angling tours are perfectly suited both to experienced fishermen and to those who simply wish to relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings with a fishing rod in hand. Barbecuing the fish caught is indeed available and a popular option for the proud fishermen!
- Guided boat tour
- Fishing rods & other equipment
- Protective clothing
- You get to keep your catch or BBQ it on board
- Pickup in Reykjavik
- Period : 1st of May - 15th of September
- Requirements : No previous experience required.
- Difficulty : Suitable for everybody
- Product code : T06
- Other : The tour can be cancelled if the weather conditions are too bad. In case of cancellation you can choose to get a new ticket for another departure or a refund for the tour.
- We recommend warm clothes, good footwear, hats and gloves. You don't need any fishing equipment or lifevests.