Riding & Gullfoss, Geysir and Thingvellir - 10%
Combine the best of Iceland in one trip!
The tour starts at our farm Vellir, where we ride for 1.5-2 hours on excellent riding trails in the charming countryside, enjoying the view of volcanic mountains and wide meadows. After the riding tour we have lunch at Hotel Eldhestar and then you will be picked up to visit the world-famous Geysir geothermal area and Gullfoss, the “golden waterfall”, as well as Thingvellir National Park.
The Geysir geothermal area boasts spouting springs, including Strokkur, the most active geyser in Iceland. At Gullfoss you are given the opportunity to stand next to the amazing waterfall, watching enormous quantities of water tumble violently into a deep, meandering gorge. You also spend time encountering a cross-section of Iceland’s natural wonders and geological phenomena at Thingvellir National Park, an area of historical and geological significance.
- Pickup in Reykjavik
- Guided riding tour
- Guided excursion around the golden circle.
- Lunch is not included, but a lunch stop will be made.
- Period : All year, daily
- Requirements : No previous experience required.
- Minimum age : 7 years
- Difficulty : Easy. No riding experience required.
- Product code : C04
- Other : The Icelandic horses can carry a maximum of 120 kilo.
- You can borrow waterproof clothing and helmets, and during winter also winter overalls, rubber boots, woolen socks and gloves.