Horseback Riding & Whale Watching
Little time but keen on packing in lots of activities? This trip gives you the opportunity to get up close to two wonderful animals on the same day: The Icelandic horse and the whale!
You start at Vellir farm for a ride of approximately 1,5 – 2 hours. After the ride you will eat a light lunch and then drive to the port where the whale watching boat awaits. This is a trip for those who want to get away from the city and experience Iceland’s charming countryside and beautiful sea.
- Pickup in Reykjavik
- Guided riding tour
- Whale watching
- Light lunch
- Length : 9 hours (1,5-2 hours of riding)
- Requirements : No riding experience required.
- Minimum age : 7 years
- Difficulty : Suitable for everybody
- Product code : C12
- Other : The Icelandic horses can carry a maximum of 120 kilo.
- You can borrow waterproof clothing and helmets, and during winter also winter overalls, rubber boots, woolen socks and gloves.