The Heritage Tour
A ride taking you over meadows and lava fields. Several old farms on our way help us discover how farming has developed during the last century. The riding paths on this trip are perfect for trying out the Icelandic horse’s special skill of "tølt" (ambling).
After the ride guests are invited into the farm (Eldhestar farm) for a cup of coffee or to try our Icelandic specialities or home baked goods.
- Pickup in Reykjavik
- Guided riding tour
- Period : All year, daily
- Departure : 08:00 and 13:00
- Requirements : No riding experience required
- Minimum age : 7 years
- Difficulty : Suitable for everybody
- Product code : C11
- Other : The Icelandic horses can carry a maximum weight of 120 kilo.
- Helmet and waterproofs are supplied as well as winter overall and rubber boots.