Golden Circle & Snorkeling in Silfra
On this trip we will pick you up from your hotel and drive the scenic route to the beautiful National Park Thingvellir, the active geothermal area of Geysir, and to Gullfoss, the most photographed waterfall in Iceland. All of these sights are a magnificent display of the power and beauty of nature and shouldn’t be missed by any visitor in Iceland.
We will then head towards Thingvellir national park, where Silfra is located. We snorkel through Silfra, with the opportunity to see Silfra Hall, Silfra Cathedral and Silfra Lagoon. After a day full of impressions we will drive back to Reykjavik and you will surely have no problem falling asleep.
In order to participate on this excursion, you need to read through the snorkeling handbook below. The handbook contains some useful tips and information, and also lists medical requirements that you need to meet in order to go on the excursion.
Read more here: Snorkeling handbook
- Pickup in Reykjavik.
- Guided tour to Gullfoss & Geysir.
- Guided snorkeling trip.
- Snorkeling quipment.
- Entrance fee to Silfra.
- Hot choclate and cookies after the snorkeling trip.
- Lunch is not included, but your able to buy it during the day.
- Period : All year, selected weekdays
- Length : 9 hours
- Requirements : Be comfortable in water and be able to swim. Length at least 150cm and weight at least 45kg.
- Minimum age : 12 years
- Difficulty : Suitable for people with good health condition.
- Product code : G15.
- Other : Read the snorkeling handbook!
- Bring swim wear and a towel, warm wool socks and a change of clothes. During the winter months it can get cold.