The Golden Circle & The Secret Lagoon
Experience what is perhaps Iceland's best known natural phenomenon and historical site and take a dip in a naturally-heated spring – all on the same day.
This hidden pearl of outdoor bathing is located in the vicinity of the small village of Flúðir, around one and a half hours from Reykjavík. The natural spring is heated by geothermal activity deep underground and maintains a pleasant temperature of around 36–40 degrees all year round You can come here for the classic Icelandic experience away from the crowds beside the Blå Lagoon – nothing like as many tourists find Secret Lagoon. Lean back, look at the geysers all around, which now and again shoot plumes of water high into the air, and experience how the power of nature makes you feel both warm and relaxed.
- Pickup in Reykjavik
- Guided tour around the Golden Circle
- Entry to the Secret Lagoon
- Loan of towels
- Lunch is not included, but a lunch stop will be made.
- Period : All year, daily
- Minimum age : 6 years
- Difficulty : Suitable for everybody
- Product code : G11
- Bring warm clothes, comfortable shoes for walking, swimwear and towels.