Buggy car trips are the very latest within terrain driving in Iceland. Bring a friend on this speedy adrenalin filled experience, where your inner child is let loose. The trip brings you up into the mountains immediately behind Reykjavik and offers an exciting and different way of experiencing the stunning scenery. Its fun, its muddy, its safe and its powerful!
The excursion starts with a pick-up from Reykjavik and a short transfer to basecamp, where your instructors welcome you and teach you how to drive the buggy cars and give you a safety briefing before the adventure starts. We will drive on muddy roads up to the mountains, enjoying spectacular views along the way.
The brand new buggy cars are fully automatic four-wheel drives; capable of taking you over almost any terrain you dare to venture onto. The cars are fully equipped with lots of safety and design functions such as roll cages, seat belts and dual A-arm front suspension: Everything to make the buggy driving both safe and comfortable. You will be driving in a group with one leading car that helps should you get stuck.
Remember there are two spaces in each car, so bring a friend as support – shared joy is double joy.
- Pickup in Reykjavik.
- Guided buggytour.
- The price is based on two people sharing a quad bike. You can pay extra to drive your own bike.
- Lunch is not included.
- Period : All year, daily.
- Length : 2 hours (1 hour driving)
- Requirements : A valid drivers licence is required.
- Minimum age : 6 years
- Difficulty : Suitable for everybody.
- Product code : H07
- Other : Please note that when booking one or an uneven number of people, there is an additional cost for Solo Rider
- Bring comfortable footwear.