Glacier hiking and an introduction to ice climbing on the Solheimajökull glacier.
Grab the chance to experience a glacier up close and personal! This excursion takes you to the tongue of the glacier Solheimajökull. The raw ice and ragged surface of the glacier is forever changing, and exploring the secrets of a crevasse and the spectacular ice formations is an experience you will never forget. You will be able to try your hand at ice climbing and also pass the beautiful waterfall Skógafoss. An excursion like this remains a dream for many, but can be made reality in Iceland.
- Pickup in Reykjavik
- Guided glacier hiking and ice climbing
- Glacier equipment
- Lunch is not included, so bring your own food.
- Period : All year, daily
- Requirements : Smallest European shoe size 35
- Minimum age : 14 years
- Difficulty : Suitable for everyone with good health
- Product code : G04
- Bring warm and robust clothing, waterproof jacket and trouser, trekking boots, hat and gloves.