ATV Twin Peaks
How do you improve a quad biking mountain adventure? Add another mountain! That means more ATV time, more terrains, and more breathtaking mountain views. One thing we’re not short of in Iceland is mountains…so if you want more, then double-up with this fantastic off-road quad bike tour.
Most of our guests are beginners, so we know how to provide an experience that’s as safe as it is fun. Our quad bikes are fully automatic and super-easy to use. And our expert guides will make sure you have all the safety instruction you need. The beauty of Reykjavik is how close we are to nature. We can pick you up from your Reykjavik hotel* and have you at our base camp within 15 minutes – amazing! And once we’ve given you all the safety and driving instructions you’ll need, the mountain trails start calling.
The Twin Peaks quad bike tour takes you off the beaten track. From asphalt and gravel roads to mountain tracks, rocky paths to steep slopes, you’ll get the thrill of quad biking on a range of terrains. And all surrounded by stunning scenery. Your destinations are two stunning mountains: Hafrafell and Úlfarsfell. First you have to get up them – a thrilling quad bike experience, as you take incredible mountain trails to the peaks. Your reward? Unbelievable views across the Reykjavik area and the Reykjanes peninsula. It really is twice as nice.
- Pickup in Reykjavik
- ATV tour with guide
- The price is based on two people sharing a quad bike. You can pay extra to drive your own bike.
- Lunch is not included
- Period : All year, daily
- Requirements : A valid driving license for all persons wishing to drive the quad bikes.
- Minimum age : 6 years
- Difficulty : You need relatively good physical condition and a little experience of driving quads.
- Product code : H06
- Other : Please note that when booking one or an uneven number of people, there is an additional cost for Solo Rider
- Bring warm clothes and good shoes.