ATV - Reykjavik Peak
Reykjavik Peak is a great quad bike/ATV tour in the vicinity of Reykjavík. Explore the peaceful scenic outback of the capital city of Iceland on quad bikes. An enjoyable adventure tour only 15 minutes from most hotels in Reykjavík, fun for the whole family.
This mountain safari tour is ideal for beginners, and those who want to try something new while enjoying the outdoors. Exploring the back country of Reykjavik has now been made accessible for everyone in a safe and fun way. Never been on a quad bike before? Don’t worry. Most of our guests are first timers, and our skillful guides will give special care and attention to those new to the experience.
The bikes are easy to operate, and before every tour, our guides will give you operational and safety instructions.
The quad bikes/ATV’s are fully automatic and easy to operate, just press and play From our base camp we start the ride on a asphalt road and then take a turn into a gravel road along beautiful lake Hafravatn before heading up a mountain trail to the top of Hafrafell. Once you stand there, you get to enjoy the great view over the whole Reykjavík area and the surrounding mountain range. The Reykjavik Peak is an excellent choice for a half day adventure.
- Pickup in Reykjavik
- Guided mountain safari with ATV
- The price is based on two people sharing a quad bike. You can pay extra to drive your own bike.
- Lunch is not included
- Period : All year, daily
- Requirements : A valid driving license for all persons wishing to drive the quad bikes.
- Minimum age : 6 years
- Difficulty : Suitable for everybody
- Product code : H04
- Other : Please note that when booking one or an uneven number of people, there is an additional cost for Solo Rider
- Bring warm clothes and sturdy shoes.