Transfer Keflavik airport – Blue Lagoon – Reykjavik
An unforgettable start to your visit to Iceland is a relaxing swim in the famous Blue Lagoon.
The Blue Lagoon is an outdoor bathing experience like no other. The Lagoon gets its water from springs that run over 2000 meters deep, and the water temperature is maintained at a comfortable 36/39 degrees Celsius all year round. There is also an indoor lagoon and a geothermic sauna in place, should you want a roof over your head.
The lagoon’s warm water contains active ingredients like as minerals and green algae that help you relax and forget about the stresses of every day life. The white silica mud gently cleanses and exfoliates your skin in a vitalising way, while the blue-green algae nourishes the skin, making it soft and subtle. The mineral salts have a balancing effect on both body and soul. After bathing you get transferred to your hotel in Reykjavík.
- Transfer from the airport to the Blue Lagoon
- Comfort entry to the Blue Lagoon (incl. towels)
- Transfer from the Blue lagoon to Reykjavik
- Period : All year, daily
- Departure : In connection with each arriving flight.
- Difficulty : Suitable for everybody
- Product code : A51
- Don't forget your swimsuits. Luggage can be stored in a locked luggage room while you bath.