Transfer hotel in Reykjavik – Blue Lagoon – Keflavik airport
The famous Blue Lagoon is like an oasis in the middle of a large lava covered area outside Reykjavík. The warm water *(36–39 ºC) can be enjoyed any time of year. This is an opportunity to enjoy the Blue Lagoon on your way to the airport.
The Blue Lagoon is an outdoor bathing experience like no other. The Lagoon gets its water from springs that run over 2000 meters deep, and the water temperature is maintained at a comfortable 36/39 degrees Celsius all year round. There is also an indoor lagoon and a geothermic sauna in place, should you want a roof over your head.
The lagoon’s warm water contains active ingredients like as minerals and green algae that help you relax and forget about the stresses of every day life. The white silica mud gently cleanses and exfoliates your skin in a vitalising way, while the blue-green algae nourishes the skin, making it soft and subtle. The mineral salts have a balancing effect on both body and soul.
- Pickup in Reykjavik
- Transfer to the Blue Lagoon
- Comfort entry to the Blue Lagoon
- Transfer from the Blue Lagoon to Keflavik airport.
- Period : All year, daily
- Length : 5 hours
- Minimum age : 2 years
- Difficulty : Suitable for everybody
- Product code : A53
- Other : Remember that you should be at the airport atleast 2 hours before departure.
- Remember to bring your swimsuits! Luggage can be be stored in a locked luggage room while you bath.