Langjökull Ice Cave
Visit a unique and remote man-made ice cave in Langjökull, one of Iceland‘s largest and most spectacular glaciers.
You begin the tour by bus from BSÍ Bus Terminal and then change to a monster-truck which will take you almost to the top of the glacier, where you enter the magnificent cave. Going into the glacier is an unforgettable trip which takes place in one of the world‘s greatest wilderness. Imagine standing on an ice cap reaching 600 metres below your feet!
- Pickup in Reykjavik
- Guided tour in English
- 1 hour Monster Truck ride on Langjökull glacier.
- Admission to the Ice Cave.
- Lunch is not included, but a stop for lunch will be made.
- Period : All year, daily
- Length : 9 hours
- Difficulty : Suitable for everybody
- Product code : A15
- Other : Note that the program may change due to unforeseen road or weather changes.
- Dress in warm and comfortable clothes.