Horses & Hot Springs - 10%
Experience a variety of scenery and impressions!
We ride on excellent riding trails along the slopes of Reykjafjall mountain and through a green forest. We then pass by many hot springs in the colorful geothermal area Gufudalur valley. This area is situated just above the village of Hveragerði and expanded dramatically during an earthquake in 2008. The path continues along the volcanic hills above the village, which is known for its beautiful location between the green mountains of volcano Hengill and wide plains. During the winter season we stop to warm up with a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate and learn more about the Icelandic horse before riding back to our farm.
- Pickup in Reykjavik
- Riding tour with guide
- Coffee, tea or hot chocolate
- Lunch is not included
- Requirements : No previous experience required
- Minimum age : 7 years
- Difficulty : Easy, no riding experience required
- Product code : C02
- Other : The Icelandic horses can carry a maximum weight of 120 kg
- Helmet and waterproofs are supplied as well as winter overall, rubber boots, socks and gloves in winter.