Hotel | Hotel Klöpp is a simple and pleasant hotel, recently renovated and located conveniently close to the city centre. The hotel lies just off the main street, Laugavegur, and is proximate to many of Reykjavik’s attractions.
Modest and cozy hotel in a central location
Simplicity is everything at Hotel Klopp, giving a clean and cozy impression. The breakfast buffet is of the smaller variety, as is the breakfast dining room which opens on to the reception from which many guests are picked up for their tours.
CenterHotel Klopp lies on a side-road from Laugavegur, Reykjavik’s biggest shopping street, full of cafes, galleries and shops. The hotel’s location gives you great access to both the daytime city activities and to the nightlife.
Useful information about the hotel:
• Free wifi throughout the whole hotel.
• Distance to the centre: 0km.
• Reception open 24 hours a day.
• Multi-lingual staff members.
• There is a lift, but steps to the main entrance.
• Wake-up calls available to order.
• Public parking access.
• Possibility of earlier, simpler breakfast from 04:00 to 07:00 (pre-order required).
• The hotel offers a Northern lights wakeup service.
Recently renovated with Scandinavian style
The rooms are decorated in a minimalist Scandinvian fashion; plenty of white surfaces, matched with wooden floors, wooden details and design accents. The toilets are newly renovated, with black slate floors. Most rooms overlook the street, but some have views of the bay and the mountains.
Each room is equipped with:
• Free wi-fi.
• Private bathroom with shower.
• Coffee / tea making facilities.
• Cable TV.